Portail hippique
Connexion
Pseudo

Mot de passe

Mot de passe perdu ?

Pas encore membre ?
Inscrivez-vous !
Navigation

/  Index des forums » LE GALOP » Courses d'obstacles » Courses d'obstacles à l'étranger

≡  ECURIE DES DUNES

Nouveaux en premier  

§fouass # 1 ≡ ECURIE DES DUNES
Groupe II
Groupe II
fouass
617 posts depuis
le 18/5/2012
UN CHEVAL DE L ECURIE DES DUNES A GAGNE SAMEDI EN TCHECOSLOVAQUIE LA PREPARATOIRE POUR LE NATIONAL DE PARDUBICE

JE NE CONNAIS PAS LE NOM DU CHEVAL
25.08.13 - 13:52 Profil

§tiger59 # 2 ≡ ECURIE DES DUNES
Groupe II
Groupe II
tiger59
627 posts depuis
le 26/4/2013
De : 59
Il me semble que Orphée des Blins gagne une épreuve qualificative avec Jan Faltejsek... J'ai bien dit il me semble, car pas facile de trouver des infos.
Cette AQ Orphée des Blins me semble être une "ex" de l'entrainement de P.Quinton...
Reprenez-moi si je me trompe :-?
25.08.13 - 14:24 Profil

§tiger59 # 3 ≡ ECURIE DES DUNES
Groupe II
Groupe II
tiger59
627 posts depuis
le 26/4/2013
J'ai trouvé ceci en direct de la république tchèque: (bonne traduction ;-) )

The meeting at Pardubice on August 24th, on a mildly warm afternoon and on good-to-firm ground, featured the appearance of Josef Vana senior, on triple Velka Pardubicka winner, Tiumen, and also the VP warm-up races of Orphee des Blins and Trezor.

Orphee des Blins, ridden by Jan Faltejsek, made the pace in her race, leading all the way round, except when she was headed at the Irish Bank, which was taken "the wrong way round" in this race. She also hesitated at the Irish Bank in the Velka last October. On both occasions, this was the only fault in her jumping. Orphee des Blins won very comfortably this time, and will be very strongly fancied on October 13th. Tiumen ran along in midfield until he hit the 5th from home quite hard, and Josef Vana was catapulted off. Fortunately he stood up and signalled that he was all right before the others came to the second from home, and we were able to concentrate on the finish, i nwhich Orphee des Blins helld of Armaragon quite easily. Josef Vana was winded and a bit shaken, no doubt more so than a younger man might have been, but he appeared to be unhurt.

In the VP qualification race, Bremen Place made the pace, as expected, and led the field round until they approached the fourth from home, after which he faded right away. The most favoured contenders, Trezor and Budapest, were never far behind. After the fourth from home, Broker (Orphee des Blins' stablemate) went into the lead. He led to the last fence, but Trezor had quite a lot in hand, and won comfortably. Broker ran a very good race to finish second, with Budapest finishing third.

Trezor was ridden by Josef Bartos, who will ride him on October 13th. Trezor has now won two of the four VP qualification races in both 2012 and 2013. He and Orphee des Blins have both impressed enormously again this year, and it seems unnecessary to look beyond the two of them for this year's Velka Pardubicka winner. Of course, Tiumen and Josef Vana should also not be ignored, and Budapest too. And some of the foreign entries have good records.

Marcel Novak rode three winners in the afternoon. Dusan Andres had two winners, and went to the head of our jumps jockeys' championship. However, his desperately poor riding in the finishing straight has cost him the championship several times in the past, and may well allow one of our more stylish riders to outride him again in September and October.
25.08.13 - 14:30 Profil

§kemiavic # 4 ≡ ECURIE DES DUNES
Groupe I
Groupe I
kemiavic
3412 posts depuis
le 19/1/2007
De : nord-ouest
Ils disent vraiment n'importe quoi sur Equidia, la jument a été vendue en Rep Tchèque il y a 4 ans !
Elle s'annonce certainement comme la favorite du prochain grand steeple de Pardubice et va tenter de garder son titre
25.08.13 - 14:36 Profil

§tiger59 # 5 ≡ ECURIE DES DUNES
Groupe II
Groupe II
tiger59
627 posts depuis
le 26/4/2013
En effet, superbe victoire en 2012 8-)
25.08.13 - 14:38 Profil

§tiger59 # 6 ≡ ECURIE DES DUNES
Groupe II
Groupe II
tiger59
627 posts depuis
le 26/4/2013
Retour en 2012... UN parcours de rêve pour la "rude" Orphée Des Blins...

http://www.france-sire.com/velka-pardubice-2012-pour-orphee-des-blins-la-course-entiere-a7813.html
25.08.13 - 18:28 Profil

Rechercher

Mots clés :    

[ Recherche avancée ]

Permissions